*This competition is now closed and the winners Lilly, Bernadette and Liana have been notified. Their details have been kept private for confidentiality reasons.
The scientifically-proven health benefits of nature are endless. Time outdoors can help you recharge your mind, body and soul, increase resilience, help you to think clearly, be more creative and feel connected.
These guys hand-pick the most epic nature locations, from vast to secluded, providing you with the perfect environment to reset yourself mentally and physically.
New to Vitable? Simply take the Vitable quiz and unlock your personalised vitamin recommendation to be in with a chance!
Taking a break from your monthly packs? If you’ve tried us before all you need to do is retake the quiz and you’ll go in the draw - pssst ensure you're logged in to your account!
Are you actively receiving your pack each month? If you’re a regular customer, you can retake the quiz to be in with a chance - pssst ensure you're logged in to your account!
*Valid for Australian entrants only. T’s & C’s apply. See below.
Nature helps you feel better.
Cortisol is another name for a stress hormone, otherwise known as the thing that peaks in busy people around 3 pm every Wednesday. Recent studies have shown that even one night in nature - as opposed to the median strip near your office that someone called a park - can significantly decrease your cortisol levels. Getting out into greenery regularly not only slows down overactive minds and replaces circulated office aircon with crisp 02, but it can genuinely affect your mood.
Nature recentres you.
If you want to get an instant understanding of how small our issues are in the grand scheme of things, there’s nothing quite like throwing your arms around a tree that’s been alive for hundreds of years. Out in the middle of nowhere, distraction-free with only rolling hills, a clear night sky and a few birds for company, the truth about what really matters naturally presents itself.
Nature stimulates creativity.
The uninterrupted vastness of wild green spaces, away from screens and schedules is the perfect place to bend your grey matter, follow strange new thoughts down rabbit holes and daydream productively. Whether it’s work-related or simply the chance to think differently about life or love, nature is your new creative happy place.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY “VITABLE X UNYOKED COMPETITION”
1.The promoter is Vitable (Digital Services Australia II Pty Ltd), trading as ABN 39 632 276 610 who's registered office is at Level 16 Justco, 175 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW.
Conditions of Entry
2. Eligibility information and the prize offered form part of these Conditions of Entry. An individual that renders themself an Eligible Entrant is deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Entry.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who comply with the requirements set out in the “Eligibility for Promotion” terms stated in these Conditions of Entry ("Eligible Entrants").
4. Employees of Vitable (Digital Services Australia II Pty Ltd), its related bodies corporate, and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotional Period
The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on Tuesday 29th November 2022 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on December 24th ("Promotion Period"). Prize Winners will be drawn from the pool of Eligible Entrants once the promotional period ends.
Eligibility for Promotion
5. Eligible Entrants will be those who during the Promotion Period:
a. Take the Vitable quiz and subscribe to receive direct marketing material from the Promoter
b. Retake the quiz within the “Promotional Period”
6. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion remain the responsibility of each entrant.
8. An individual who complies with these eligibility requirements will receive one entry only in the Promotion.
Selection of “Prize Winner”
9. There will be one (3) Prize Winners selected from the Eligible Entrants across the Promotion Period.
10. The Prize Winner will be determined by a random [computer-generated] prize draw completed at the end of the Promotion Period. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s Head Office located at 1/9 Buckingham St, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in case an ineligible entrant is drawn. The Prize Winner need not be present at the draw.
11. The Prize Winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email beginning on January, Wednesday 4th, 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter.
12. The Prize Winner will be announced on the Promoter’s website and respective Instagram page the next business day after the prize draw. Results will be published on
13. The Prize Winner will have 16 days to claim the prize. If the prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner before [5:00pm AEST] on the 16th day after it is announced, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at 10:00am AEST on the following day at the Promoter’s Head Office, 1/9 Buckingham St, Surry Hills NSW 2010. The unclaimed prize draw will be a random [computer-generated] prize draw. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email or telephone on the day of the unclaimed prize draw. All terms applicable to the Prize Winner will also apply to any winner of an unclaimed prize draw.
14. Eligible Entrants who participate in the Promotion (including by accepting a Prize) consent to their name being announced on the https://www.vitable.com.au/blog website and https://www.instagram.com/vitablevitamins/reels/ if they are selected as the Prize Winner or the winner of an unclaimed prize draw.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the promotion.
16. The prize consists of one (1) Unyoked Voucher to the value of AUD546 which can be claimed for 2 nights mid-week - excluding Saturday and Sunday for Unyoked cabins based in Australia only. The Prize Winner (by accepting a Prize) agrees that they will abide by the applicable terms and conditions for the use of the prize as notified by the Promoter and/or the prize issuer.
17. Eligible Winners may only receive one (1) prize each. There are three (3) total prize packages.
17. a. The prize does not include travel to and from the location. By entering this promotion, you agree to release Vitable (Digital Services Australia II Pty Ltd) and Unyoked from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage.
17. b. The Prize Winner will be responsible for tax liability where applicable.
18. The Prize Winner must take the prize as offered. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash (except as permitted through normal use of the prize) and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
19. The prize and use of the prize are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the Promoter. The prize must be used within 6 months of reception.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, or incomplete.
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any computer, online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the promotion;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered in connection with the participation in this promotion or with the use of the prize offered, except to the extent caused directly by the Promoter's negligence.
23. The above conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
24. When promotion entrants subscribe to the Promoter’s email newsletter they are agreeing to receive email marketing. In the event that entrants decide to opt-out of receiving information on promotions, services and market research provided by the Promoter they can email
[[email protected]]. If entrants opt out of receiving marketing at any time during the Promotional Period, they will no longer be eligible to receive a prize.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control without awarding any compensation. These Conditions of Entry shall be subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Meta. 29. By entering this promotion, you agree to release Meta from any liability including for any loss, personal injury or damage.
28. These Conditions of Entry shall supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the promotion. This promotion is a game of skill. Entrants must take the quiz to be eligible.
Terms & Conditions apply. Entries require a subscription to Vitable.com.au. Visit https://www.vitable.com.au/terms-condition for full terms and conditions & to enter.
For Unyoked's Full Terms and Conditions for completing the booking, go here: