They’re finally here!... Introducing our delicious Natural Vanilla Protein Powders in TWO unique formulations - Plant Protein with Organic Pea Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Isolate with Grass-fed Whey from the green pastures of New Zealand. Our premium protein powders are scientifically formulated to support satiety, keeping you fuller for longer, and helping to build or tone lean muscle mass.
Protein is an essential macronutrient and one of the building blocks of any healthy diet. There is robust scientific evidence  that shows having adequate protein each day both pre and post-exercise can positively impact muscle tone and recovery, but it also can support weight management by making your meals or snacks more filling.
If you're already super active or you’re looking to get more out of your health and fitness goals, then protein powders are a great option for you. No matter what your workouts look like, our premium protein formula is low in carbohydrates and low in saturated fat, making it an ideal addition to your diet. Protein powder is also a great option if you are simply looking at supplementing your diet with a high quality, easily digested and lean protein source.
Our new Plant Protein is a delicious combination of organic plant-based pea protein along with natural vanilla flavour and natural digestive enzymes from pineapple to prevent bloating and support digestion. This protein is ideal for plant-based eaters, vegans or people who have difficulty digesting lactose.
Vegan / Vegetarian
Contains non-GMO Corn
15-serve pouch - $35
What makes our plant protein different?
Our new Whey Protein Isolate is a delicious combination of grass-fed whey protein along with natural vanilla flavour, designed for easy digestion. This formula is perfectly balanced, low in carbohydrates and low in saturated fat making it the right choice for your health and fitness goals.
Vegetarian - Not suitable for Vegans
*Grass-fed whey protein not suitable for vegans contains non-GMO Corn, lactose from whey + milk products.
15-serve pouch - $35
What makes our product different?
According to the CSIRO (2) the average adult should aim for between 25-30g of protein per meal to see health and lifestyle benefits. If you’re exercising or looking to lose weight this number will increase depending on your physical output. To put this in perspective an egg contains about 6g of protein, a wholewheat slice of bread contains approximately 4g of protein and 100g of natural yoghurt contains about 12g of protein. Even with the best intentions and a whole food diet getting your protein fill at every meal can be a challenge!
Our delicious formulas are perfectly balanced, with a natural vanilla flavour making them ideal in shakes, smoothies, homemade protein recipes or mixed with milk or water. Simply add your protein powder and flavour your recipe as you like, or leave it as is!
Method: Add all ingredients to blender and blitz until smooth. Pour into a big glass and enjoy!
Higher protein diets may have a positive effect on weight management for these reasons:
• Better appetite control: Studies show that consuming protein results in protein-induced satiety from increases in concentrations of ‘satiety’ hormones as well as the increases in concentrations of branched-chain amino acids after meals(3,4).
• Metabolic enhancement: Protein consumption results in an increased thermic effect after meals which may either increase energy expenditure or help mitigate the reduction in metabolic rate following energy restriction and weight loss(5).
• Reduced food cravings: Recent studies have shown reductions in neural activation in brain regions controlling food motivation, reward, and cravings after high-protein vs. high carbohydrate breakfast meals (6,7).
• Biological drive for protein: According to the protein leverage hypothesis developed by Simpson and Raubenheimer, even small increases in the dietary percentage of protein at meals may have substantial effects on energy intake (8).
• Improved body composition: Greater fat loss and less muscle loss is attributable to higher protein dietary patterns(9,10).
Try our protein powder today, and see what all the fuss is about! Already have a Personalised Vitable Pack? No stress. You can simply update your pack and add it to your next order.
*Grass-fed whey protein not suitable for vegans contains non-GMO corn, lactose from whey + milk products.